1) WORLD BANK Internship (winter & summer )
• Open to all graduates,masters and Phd applicants
• 30+ fields to choose from economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
• No age limit
• Applicants are paid on an hourly places & $3,000 travel costs.
• minimum 4 weeks and maximum 2 years.
2)UNICEF Traineeship 🇺🇸
• Host Institute: UNICEF
• Internship Coverage: Fully-Funded
• Eligibility: All international students
• Last date: Open through out the year
• You get living stipend
• The other expenses like visa cost and travelling will be given
3)RBI (Reserve Bank of India) –
Research Internship scheme provides an opportunity to young individuals to expose themselves to cutting edge research in central banking.
Eligibility-B.E/ B.Tech / MBA/ M.A in economics, finance, statistics, Computer or Data Analytics, programming etc
Duration: 6 months
AICTE Internship Portal assists Indian students in finding internships on pan-India basis. The website provides the perfect platform to work with Top companies virtually.
5)NITI Aayog – Government internship
UG/ PG students or PhD scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and abroad can apply for the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme.