DETAILS OF JOB
Company – Amazon
Role – Catalog associate
Qualification – Any graduate
Experience – 0-2 years
Location – India(remote)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amazon Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”,and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CATALOG ASSOCIATE
• To validate the information provided by the Vendor/Seller team.
• To create and manage the product catalogs for food & grocery products which includes filling all the info about the product as per category guidelines & adding catalog images as per image guidelines.
•Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs.
• Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity.
• Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
• Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
• To assign and get the works done on provided ETA with internal team & stakeholders.
• To collaborate with multiple stakeholders like Catalog Quality, Creative, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Business, Tech, Customer Delight etc to build the processes or tool based on their requirements to deliver better results from Catalog operations team.