Global Payments Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company that provides payment technology and services to merchants, issuers and consumers. In June 2021, the company was named to the Fortune 500. The company processes payments made through credit cards, debit cards, and digital and contactless payments.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures
- Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding, and debugging programs
- Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code.Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business/ Management Information Systems, or related field
- No experience required
- Typically has a basic knowledge and use of one or more languages/ technologies from the following but not limited to
- Two or more modern programming languages, experience working with various ap is, and external services, experience with both relational and no SQL databases.