About Baker Hughes:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Baker Hughes Job Responsibilities:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillsets
- Completing internal projects by delivering tasks assigned to you by your AL
- Build right technical solutions using your expertise, enhance your skills on the job.
- Understand business improvements & deliver required outcomes in collaboration with your DT and business teams.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and have passion for learning by doing
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.