Job Title: Software Developer
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
• B.Tech or MCA Degree or equivalent from top tier university
• 0-2 years post qualification experience with strong knowledge of Dotnet/Java with Top IT companies having worked on big projects
• Tableau and Alteryx
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of working with DotNet
• Experience of SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 and SQL Reporting Services
• Must have Visual Studio experience
• Must tableau and Alteryx experience
• Experience of working with Angular , Python
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Good understanding of Software Development lifecycle
• Experience in projects involving Web-based methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
• Understanding of browser-specific compatibility issues
• Experience of best practice in all areas of intranet development – design, structure, content, information management and use of technology
• Sharepoint Online experience