BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics, and the delivery of care. The company develops innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD has 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
BD Recruitment Job Description:
BD Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
BD Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist to develop the design and engineering solutions for high-volume medical device products.
- (S)he, under the mentorship of leadership, will deliver relevant solutions to new and existing products through design iterations, risk assessment, technical analyses/FMEA and verification activities of the design.
- The Graduate Engineer Trainees will work with the team to learn and deliver technological advancements in the field of automated testing and software development of the products.
- They will also be involved in efficiency improvement initiatives, new technology analysis, innovative problem solving and delivering sustainable and advancing solutions in the relevant field.
BD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate/Bachelor’s or Post-Graduate / Master’s Degree in a relevant engineering field is required (i.e., Computer Science, Electronics, Information technology, Bio-medical, etc.)
BD Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Strong Analytical Skills and problem-solving skills.
- Innovative and innovative mindset to identify solutions.