CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing. Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employee.
- Good understanding of DBMS,RDBMS,SQL ,PLSQL.
- Basic Knowledge on operating system ,network, storage and shell scripting
- Basic DB adminstration with user/profiles/roles/privilege management.
- Knowledge on oracle version 11G and 12C.
- Perform 1st level diagnostics in oracle database issues including adminstration, backup and recovey, tuning and oracle errors.
- Basic knowledge on clustering, data guard and disaster recovery solutions. ( Preferable)
- Basic knowledge on oracle installation type, cloning & patching ( Preferable)
- Schema data refresh with export/import utility.
- Handling P3/P4 tickets. And categorizing and assigning ticket to next level.
- Should possess knowledge on incident/change management, security & auditing procedures.
- Responsible for SLA compliance – tickets
- Level 1 ( ASE)- Graduate Freshers (0 Years EXP)
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all the stakeholders
- Basic knowledge on ITIL process
- Flexible to work on 24/7 rotational shifts
- Monitoring db, DR site,backup,filesytem and ticketing queue.
- Basic knowledge in Replication & cloud computing
- Wintel/Windows Server