Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ progressive ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Cisco Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Performs complex Test Engineering tasks using specialized domain knowledge and advanced business experience
- Support test strategy and optimization deployments(Apollo/ADT/PATHFINDER)
- Support identification of technologies required for new products
- Debug process and product problems; collects data and analyses yield problems; drives corrective action
- Manages suppliers; drives cost reduction programs; supports development of six sigma goals
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Provides guidance, direction, and instruction to less-experienced team members and colleagues
- Support analytics and digitization projects
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Test Capacity management and planning
- Run the business budgeting for ICT and functional test requirements
- Work closely with Prod Ops to drive optimization and early engagement with NPI for test capacity.
- Good programming proficiency in Python.
- Sound knowledge of software testing concepts.
- IT Computer Network experience, CCNA would be beneficial.
- Data engineering is an added advantage.
- Docker with Kubernetes is an added advantage.