Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health.
Clinisys Job Responsibilities:
- Develops software solutions across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration with requirements definition, prototyping, architectural design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understands how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Researches new technology and development tools to remain informed of current trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, code comments and clearly readable code
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates to resolve
- Complies with established internal quality systems and considers standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements as part of coding activities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Clinisys Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ experience with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
- Familiarity with of C, C++, and OOPS Concepts as well as Multi-tiered application design and development, RDBMS design (SQL Server, Oracle etc) HTML/DHTML and Java Script.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of scripting and object-oriented software development principles
- Functional knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
- Solid development skills and overall understanding of software development methodologies
- Understanding of refactoring or re-engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of design principles and patterns
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies.