Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and the ability to work within tight timeframes
- Love for learning and applying technology
- Passion for finding and solving problems
- Dedication to protect our data, our client’s data, and the infrastructure it resides on
- Enjoyment working as a member of a local team that is part of a larger global team
- Purpose driven, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Flexible and willingness to work flexible Shifts including weekends based on needs
- Time management skills to prioritize duties and work through assignments and activities with efficiency with minimal supervision.
- Works through a list of repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory, SailPoint, RSA and other multifactor authentication technologies an added advantage. Technologies related to user/group provisioning to effectively provide for core user identity management
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language to work effectively with end users and IT peers
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject area, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with a scripting or programming language
- Knowledge of automation and continuous integration tools
- Familiarity with Information Security concepts