Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Hexagon Off Campus 2024 – Job Responsibilities
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testsing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
Hexagon Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Understanding Object-Oriented software design;
- Knowledge of Cloud application development
- Should have very good communication skills
- Go getter Attitude and Quick learner.
- Considers and treats Unit testing and documentation as intrinsic part of the work;
- Individual player and a Team player;
- Ability to work across different time zones