About Hexaware Technologies:
Hexaware is a fast-growing and automation-led next-generation provider, with a deep-rooted legacy of delivering excellence in IT, BPO and Consulting services and with a rapidly expanding international footprint. This superior performance is driven by a combination of superior strategy, best teams in the world and a culture that is passionate about innovation and automation. Hexaware Digital offerings have helped clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight. The company’s focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. The organization is now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of the customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate Everything, Cloudify Everything, Transform Customer Experiences.
- As a member of our technology teams, you should be passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- Gain deep knowledge in programming languages, program design, and development procedures.
- Participate As directed in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Undertake any other assignments for which may be allocated to you from time to time
Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA (M.E / M.Tech not eligible)
- Passing year: 2022/2023
- Streams: CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ETC/EIE/ICE (Mechanical/ Civil allied branches not eligible)
- Aggregate till last announced results: 60% or 6.0 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, and UG/PG
- No active Backlogs
- An academic gap of less than 1 year is allowed (between the courses and during the course), more than one year is not eligible
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and programming skills.