Job Description :
Develop and manage global Operations Performance and Analytics processes, systems and reporting activities for all Business Lines.
Assure the effective implementation, maturity assessment and improvement of all processes along the entire value chain to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment across the local business.
- Support SQO P&A Specialist in evaluating business performance and major digital transformation initiatives.
- Understand SQO function processes and goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes / applications.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Support P&A specialist day to day activities related to developing Business reports, Analysis and resolving User stories.
- Attend council meetings to understand stake holder expectations and establish working relationship with key stake holders.
- Support the Specialist for correct and timely monthly SQO reporting activities.
- Participate in trainings, workshops and meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Graduate in Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Preferred to have certification in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Understanding in using query languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, programming languages like Python and Power Platform tools like Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Good to have understanding about statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and natural language processing.
- Ability to interact with business as well as other technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in analytics.
- Excellent cross/inter-cultural skills and capable in working with different cultures.
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following application link.