About Honeywell :
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements analysis.
- Requirements decomposition.
- Systems design.
- Model-based development system design.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Should possess excellent soft skills to work and deliver in an agile environment.
- Constantly look to automate manual and repetitive tasks while reducing or optimizing build/release times.
- Automate and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Engage with teams and manage build requirements.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug Exiting product Installers
- Serve as an expert on our system’s installation for debugging & production
- Should have a proven capability to develop software and a desire to continue his/her career as a software developer
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.