Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Intel Job Responsibilities:
- A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor’s, Specialist’s, Technical, Master’s or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute.
- A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department.
- The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate
- The Developer Software Engineering (DSE) Group is looking for a student intern to join Analyzer Engineering team in the development of software tools for research, develop, and optimize industry leading performance data of hardware collectors using
- Intel VTune Profiler, Advisor, Inspector, SoCWatch Power Analysis, Trace Analyzer and Collector software tools from the latest Intel CPU, GPU, and Platform Controller Hub (PCH) silicon.
Intel Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s /or Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering, or Electronics and Communication Engineering with Software focus area.
- Relevant coursework in computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems.
- Sufficient competence in C/C++ and embedded programming
- Familiarity with Python, bash/shell, or other scripting languages
- Excellent problem-solving/triage/debugging skills Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.