Kone Oyj is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. It was founded in 1910 and is now headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators.
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products
- Works closely with Project managers and supports Pre-Bid requirements.
- Creates 3D design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual. Components to meet customer specific requirements.
- May act as a local trainer and act as a meeting coordinator, typically in the local responsibility area
- Academic qualification – B.E., (Mechanical)
- 0 to 3 years of experience in CREO
- Good knowledge about Elevator industry & products.
- Good team player.
- Attention to Procedure and Guidelines.
- Detail & Quality Focus.