KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Manager – in providing business solutions to the clients based on Oracle suit of product functionality, which would be developed based on the existing and acquired on the job product knowledge
- Effectively engage client counterpart in discussions related to the tasks / project delivery
- To provide advisory services to clients following the principles of client management and delivery standards
- Developing technical expertise through Oracle certification/on the job training
- Actively work as a member of a team collaborating with one another and optimizing time and resources. To provide consistent world class deliverables in every engagement with a client
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- A minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Selection Process: KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection