The company Mindtree specialises on information technology. Its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India’s Global Village Tech Park, where it was founded in 1999 by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, and Anjan Lahiri. Debashis Chatterjee has served as the business’s CEO. Its parent company is called Larsen & Toubro. According to estimates created in 2022, the company’s entire revenue is $10,520 crore, and there are 38,518 people overall.
LTIMindtree off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Solve various technical problems in the project in a collaborative manner under specified timeline with minimal guidance and review Responsible for implementing diverse engineering tasks including gap, data,
- and impact analysis Independently perform low-level design configuration, code customization, refactoring and
- review Gain expertise and demonstrate high levelsof skills in design, review, development, testing, build and deployment stages of the software life cycle Ensure adequate documentation
- and provide assistance as a reliable engineer to all stakeholders SPECIALIZATION Mindtree provides SAP consultancy, support and SAP services for some of the world s leading organizations.
- Being an SAP Gold Partner, we are at the very heart of SAP innovation. Our unique relationship with SAP enables us to rapidly escalate issues and drive customer-focused improvements.
- We marry strategy, business intelligence, and back-office systems to provide businesses with the competitive edge to ensure quicker results, risk mitigation and lowered total cost of ownership.
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong working experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing RESTful APIs in Spring Boot framework.
- Experience with Web Services(JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Micro Services
- Strong Core Java development exp
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, Jira,.etc
- Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit/Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
- Agile project experience a plus
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment