ABOUT THE COMPANY
MICHELIN is a French multinational tyre manufacturing company based in Clermont-Ferrand in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes région of France. It is the second largest tyre manufacturer in the world behind Bridgestone and larger than both Goodyear and Continental. In addition to the Michelin brand, it also owns the Kléber tyres company, Uniroyal-Goodrich Tire Company, SASCAR, Bookatable and Camso brands. Michelin is also notable for its Red and Green travel guides, its roadmaps, the Michelin stars that the Red Guide awards to restaurants for their cooking, and for its company mascot Bibendum, colloquially known as the Michelin Man.Michelin’s numerous inventions include the removable tyre, the pneurail (a tyre for rubber-tyred metros) and the radial tyre.Michelin manufactures tyres for Space Shuttles, aircraft, automobiles, heavy equipment, motorcycles, and bicycles. In 2012, the group produced 166 million tyres at 69 facilities located in 18 countries.
DESIGN AND IMPACT ANALYSIS
• Candidate must Contribute to define feasibility (technical options…), functional design and solution validation.
• Performs impact analysis related to data captation (system performance in production, security, etc.)
• Identifies the source of physical dataEnforces security and confidentiality rules for data on its perimeter.
IMPLEMENTATION AND DEPLOYMENT
• Completes and executes data collection procedures.
• Builds data collection infrastructure (IoT: Internet of Things, sensors, database, files, etc.)
• Deploys data collection infrastructure and procedures.
• Measures the impact on the technical chain implemented (from the connected object to the storage system).
SUPPORT AND TROUBLESHOOTING
• Candidate must Analyzes and understands the origin of a complex malfunction, incident or bug.
• Adopts a proactive approach to avoid or identify root causes of problems.
• Provides technical assistance to users.