Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
Microsoft Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
Working with some of the world’s best researchers, interns learn, collaborate, and network for life. Interns not only advance their own careers, but they also contribute to the exciting R&D strides our researchers are making
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Microsoft Qualification required:
Any Degree from any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Good logical ability & time management skills
Selection Process: Microsoft Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect