A digital product engineering leader, Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers through agility and innovation.In a quickly changing and evolving world, the challenges you face are ever more unique and complex. To find solutions, you need forward-thinking, agile, caring partners that can help you transform, adapt, and build. At Nagarro, we excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs.The nature of IT & digital product engineering has reached an incredible state of velocity and transition. We must adapt and meet it with an agile mindset that isn’t afraid to iterate towards the perfect solution.
Job Description : Nagarro – Trainee Technology
- · Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- · Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- · Write well-designed, testable code
- · Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- · Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- · Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- · Document and maintain software functionality
- · Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- · Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- · Comply with project plans and industry standards
- · Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn’.