About Paytm:Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services
- Translate requirements from the PRDs into good UX copy that lead to intuitive user experiences across products.
- · Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft language systems across a variety of contexts; including UI components; to editorial content to help text.
- · Design scalable systems and structures to support large amounts of content.
- · Anticipate customer needs based on their objectives and explore innovative copy solutions.
- · Create user-centred solutions by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- · Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- · Collaborate with UX design to quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, information architecture, taxonomy, and subsequent design mock-ups throughout the design process.
- · Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
- · Work with User researchers to draw insights from user studies.
- · Formulate and design research plans and to drive user research/usability tests as needed.
- · Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and software developers.
- · Staying up to date with the latest trends in product design and UX copy.
Min. qualification is Graduation. MBA HR pursuing preferred.
Committed to quality, including security and performance
Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
Must be a go-getter and individual contributor.
Should possess good communication and negotiation skills.
Should possess a learning attitude.