Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University DPSRU released an employment notification for recruiting 45 assistant, storekeeper, technician and various posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before 15th December 2022. Further information about official notification, exams, vacancies, salary details, jobs list and careers, DPSRU login and results, examination 2023 application fee, DPSRU government jobs in India, admit cards, selection process, age limit, educational qualifications and all other details/ information about these posts is mentioned in details down below.
Senior Lab Assistant
Assistant Store Keeper
Assistant Section Officer
Junior Stenographer – Applicant should have passed 12th standard and have a shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English.Lab Technician/ Lab Assistant
– Applicant should have passed 12th standard with science stream with minimum 50% of marks and diploma in pharmacy.Technical Assistant
– Applicant should have done B.Sc in science with minimum four years of industrial/ lab experience.Assistant/ Assistant Storekeeper
– Applicant should have graduation degree in any discipline with minimum two years of experience in relevant field and having a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.Assistant Section Officer/ Storekeeper
– Applicant on deputation basis only (for already government working employees).Section Officer
– Applicant should have graduation degree in any discipline with minimum eight years of experience in handling educational administration/ general administration/ store and purchase/ accounts/ finance.Office Assistant
– Applicant should have passed 12th standard and should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Applicant age should be between 18-35 years
For office assistant, lab technician, lab assistant, assistant storekeeper posts, the payable salary will be Rs 19,900 – 63,200, for per month.
For technical assistant, senior lab assistant, junior stenographer, assistant, storekeeper posts, the payable salary will be Rs 25,500 – 81,100 per month.
For section officer post, the payable salary will be Rs 47,600 – 1,51,100 per month.For assistant section officer post, the payable salary will be Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400 per month.
For General/EWS/ OBC category candidates Rs 1200-2000/-For SC/ST/ PWD category candidates Rs 800-1000/-
FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE