Qualcomm (/ˈkwɒlkɒm/) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. It owns patents critical to the 5G, 4G, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA and WCDMA mobile communications standards.
Candidate is expected to support customers in bringing up their application successfully on WoS platform and also help resolve any issues they report along the process. Candidate also would be involved in porting/enhancing applications for Snapdragon application.
Candidate is expected to interact with various internal teams and represent Qualcomm in external forums, so communication skills and working with cross functional teams is an important skill required.
Candidate needs to be hands-on and be ready to try out and research solution on his/her own with minimal dependency.
Good Exposure to Windows OS internals and Open source projects is going to help in day-today activities greatly.
1. Good Experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
2. Good working knowledge on opensource projects handling.
3. Good understanding of Windows OS basics and internals.
4. Good debugging skills for embedded applications preferably on Windows OS.
5. Experience with Windows debug tools like Visual Studio, WinDBG, Event Viewer, PerfMon etc.
6. Good communication skills.000