About Rockwell Automation:
At Rockwell Automation, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
- Develop, execute, and maintain end to end and software specific test plans, and processes to support the testing of system features and software features.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects to support the pursuit of best in class operations.
- Develop a holistic understanding of system features, software features, firmware features, hardware features, and functionality to support the development of new testing data acquisition methods and automation workflows.
- Setup and maintain system-level and software-level test farms/systems that support customer applications and customer use cases.
- Maintain and learn new technological skills so that they may be appropriately applied in product or test development processes.
Requires Bachelors / master’s degree from a reputed institute with good academic scores.
- Collaborate with teams across Rockwell Automation businesses.
- Estimate, plan, develop and execute tests at the “system test” and “software functional test” levels for product releases.
- Participate in anomaly triage process for capturing and prioritizing of customer reported issues, while also providing subject matter expertise in problem solving and root-cause analysis activities.
Selection Process: Rockwell Automation Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection