Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce Recruitment Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing and driving the implementation of comprehensive test plans/quality strategies.
- You will collaborate closely with engineering teams to ensure the successful execution of tests and maintain high FIT test pass rates in various environments.
- You’ll learn about the E2E workings of the platform and write integration tests to cover critical areas for traditional and generative AI flows.
- You’ll have the opportunity to enhance our test frameworks, work on test environment stability, and develop automation strategies.
- Test Gap Analysis & Coverage: Experience analyzing coverage gaps and writing E2E and integration tests, partnering with teams to drive service level test coverage
- Technical Expertise: Technical excellence and leadership required to learn a new platform and drive end to end test strategy for it, partnering with Quality Engineering team, Hawking scrum teams and customer cloud Q3s to implement.
- Cross Team Collaboration: Ability to work with stakeholders (internal customers) from multiple organizations that leverage our central platform for custom applications. Collaborate with them to determine key shared usage patterns to prioritize test coverage of, as well as provide guidance to these customers on how to proactively test their application’s integration with the platform.
- Experience with Java/Python
- Experience with test runners and configuration
- Extensive experience debugging systems