About SAP :
SAP Labs India seeks a Support Engineer at our Hyderabad office to work in our Support and Cloud Operation Service teams. Support Engineers will work closely with the customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with refined analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to SalesCloud Commissions customers, consultants and partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for all Callidus customers, consultants and partners.
- Triage all incoming case requests coming via the web and phone.
- Provide phone, chat, and email assistance to customers, consultants and partners on the usage of Callidus products and layered components, such as data transformation tools and report writing tools.
- Send first response for all incoming cases verifying the severity, next steps, ETA for next communication.
- Research, analyze and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Provide phone assistance to customers who call in for update or escalation on their cases.
- Proactively communicate client status, concerns and issues to appropriate management team.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Contribute to SalesCloud Community i.e. responding to product forums and posting knowledge-based articles.
- Update Support case tracking system to provide accurate and current documentation of issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- Major- BE/B-Tech (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- 0-3 years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in Relational Database (such as Oracle or HANA), building complex queries.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Should be knowledgeable on Tomcat/Weblogic.
- Should be knowledgeable on SSO/SAML integration.
- Experience in Sales Cloud Commissions (Callidus) is preferable.
- Knowledge on Business Objects 4.x, Crystal/Webi reports is preferable.
- Knowledge on Informatica 10.x, is preferable.
- Excellent organizational, customer relationship, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable and professional.
- Excellent problem-solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter & positive attitude.