At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more since 1969. For empowerment, for exploration, for the opportunity to impact people’s lives through the unlimited power of beauty. As part of the LVMH family, Sephora’s excellence, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit have made us the world’s leading beauty retailer growing twice faster than the market. With our 2600 stores & corners in 38 markets and our 31 websites, we offer clients a unique retail experience with innovative services and nearly 300 beauty brands including Sephora’s own brand, Sephora Collection.
- Enjoy working creatively to build state of the art web applications alongside brilliant minds around the world.
- Love exploring the techverse and continuously sharpening your technical skills while working on high scale performant applications.
- Cherish crafting beautiful code which also provides solutions for millions.
- Want to take product development beyond just writing codes, but also to engage creatively in ideation and design processes.
- Love to engage in constructive conversations, which improves code quality performance, usability and/or overall developer experience.
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience working on production grade web applications.
- You probably have a computer science degree or relevant work-experience as a software engineer, but passion and demonstrated expertise are what we care about.
- You have ample knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs and Web interfaces.
- You value core software engineering practices (i.e. Data Structures, Algorithms, Scalability Security, Testing)
- You have experience writing good code in at least one modern high level programming language like Ruby / Python / JS etc.
- You are a team player and happy to communicate with the other teams in the company (Product Managers, UI / UX Designers, and more importantly fellow engineers locally and abroad).