LTIMindtree is hiring for the role of Software Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Resolving customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating several cloud capabilities Microsoft Azure, Virtual Machines, Storage, Networking, etc. and scenarios supporting the service such as service availability, quality etc.
- Lead the integration with relevant CSS Azure support talent to resolve issues with specific technologies as part of Azure Support ecosystem
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with respect to Virtual Machine availability, performance, scalability and security. Work on RCAs as per customer requirements
- Any prior experience with Azure services IaaS is preferred
- Knowledge on Azure Engineering Groups
- Good core understanding on Virtualization technologies
- Having worked with any cloud provider such as VMware, GCP, AWS etc. is preferred
- Experience with Windows Server or Linux environments, good understanding of Operating system concepts Windows OS, Linux OS CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL etc
- Active Directory, Networking, Storage preferred
- Hands on with PowerShell scripting, json template deployments is an added advantage