- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Excellent implementation skills (e.g., C++, Java, Python).
About the job
Join us for a 10-12 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Our engineers create, fix, extend, and scale code to keep it working against all the bad actors of the internet. You will work on software development projects to keep important business-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of services and monitoring/alerts to building automation infrastructure.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.