About S&P Global:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead.
- Self-managed individual who can actively build the automation BDD’s and integration tests
- Experience in Test Automation Tool/Frameworks for example: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, JMeter, TestNG, Cucumber, Jenkins, Maven
- Proficient in Scripting: Windows/Unix
- Experience in implementing a Service Level Automation Framework
- Strong Database knowledge, able to write complex SQL Queries
- Good API testing Knowledge AND Good JAVA knowledge
- Design and write maintainable automated test scripts using Java, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber/Gherkin, TestNg. Review the code quality/coverage using industry standard tools e.g. Sonar.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline 1-3 years of QA/testing experience in a software development organization, of which at least 1 year must be hands-on automation using Java.
- Demonstrable programming skills using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg/Junit
- Exposure to feature files and how to convert feature files to automation tests is highly desired.
- Strong background in building Continuous Integration (Maven, Jenkins) based frameworks with knowledge of Build Verification Testing & TDD/BDD concepts (Cucumber)
- Background in API testing is desirable
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum/Sprint) is desirable
Selection Process: S&P Global Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection