About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications is a digital ecosystem enabler that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy. We enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We carry around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants. We have been a part of the rich heritage of the internet in India. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been essential to the adoption of digital services in the country. Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy. We are committed to enabling Industry leaders in this New World of Communications™, with our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences.
Tata Communications Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Writing effective and scalable code/test case
- Debugging and deploying applications
- Providing support for production environment
- Preparing software development calendar
- Preparing reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc
- Conducting development testing and reports testing issues to supervisor
- Identifying and tracking bugs, assessing nature of bugs, and executing corrective actionsWriting effective and scalable code/test.
- 0-4 Years relevant experience
- Good programming skills
- Familiar with software applications and tools
- Good Knowledge on coding/testing environment
- Good Team Player