About TCS :
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries
B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019, 2020 & 2021, with 6 to 12 months, IT work experience
Digital Salary Package: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on “Register Now”, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. Candidates to apply only once on the above link.
To get test ready with TCS Resonance, click here. Know more in the section titled “Digital test preparation with Resonance”.
You must have all your original academic and employment documents readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of selection process
You must mandatorily have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to be eligible for the TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring drive
Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON
Test mode will be remote only
Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory to apply for the TCS Off Campus Digital Drive. The same has to be mandatorily provided in the TCS Careers portal.
TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc
TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: email@example.com | Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111
Eligibility criteria :
1. Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
2. Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
3. Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
4. Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
5. Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
6. Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
7. Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
8. Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed