UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
UBS Off Campus 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- Be involved in developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting world-class technology solutions that gives UBS the edge as the world’s premier wealth manager.
- Work in energetic and highly motivated global teams, across countries & time zones.
- Have opportunity to build a global network and to be mentored by senior leaders.
- Have access to various learning and development opportunities to upskill your knowledge whenever required.
- Engaged with side projects and UBS deeply cares about the environment and communities it operates in.
- You would also get to collaborate with like-minded colleagues who are making a positive difference in these areas every day.
UBS Off Campus 2023 – Education Qualifications
A computer science or engineering related education background.
UBS Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Knowledge of networks, operating systems, data structures, and databases
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills