About UBS :
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
UBS Off Campus Responsibilities:
- We’re looking for a Data Management Analyst to:
- establish relationships across the organization to understand, interpret and document the bank’s data flows, in line with the DMO methodology and framework
- work with Business and IT SMEs to define the bank’s data, in line with our enterprise wide ‘data language’
- identify and document the key controls that exist along these data flows that maintain the integrity of the data and facilitate control framework assessments that ensure known gaps or issues are documented
- continuously collaborate with other DMO teams to ensure a comprehensive ‘front to back’ picture is completed
- present back findings to executive management, both 1:1 and through existing governance forums, to confirm understanding and obtain ratification
- maintain an excellent standard for all aspects of project delivery and governance, including planning, status reporting and risk management
- participate in the team’s long-term vision, mission, strategy and quarterly objectives and key results
- Support the POD Lead and partner closely with other POD members, aligned businesses and control functions across teams and divisions.
- Excellent analysis and documentation skills with the ability to grasp new concepts easily and to adapt within a changing environment
- Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral; comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- Team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work, and a motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of Banking or Capital Markets and familiar with current regulations such as BCBS 239, IFRS, CCAR, and an understanding of application data governance and data management (desirable, not essential).