UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
- Driving the tactical automation / workflow initiatives in FDS processes
- Participating in ongoing team transformation initiatives expected to be majorly around standardizing operations, identification and Delivery of standardization and Centralization Programs and delivering on expansion opportunities.
- Support the ongoing digitization, testing and implementation of various projects
- Have Project experience, Documentation, Orientation of new application to stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate with colleagues across all FDS workflows
- Participate & assist in digitization and Innovation initiatives
- Support the Balance and PnL Adjustment process
- Track and report issues as they arise
Pursuing B.Tech in CSE, IT, EnTC.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Understanding of at least one programming language(C++,Python, Java) is a plus
- Expected to be actively leading projects and re-engineering initiatives to improve the processes with other counterparties across different divisions and regions including but not limited to participation in or instigation of tactical and strategic initiatives
- Involved in review and updates of policies and procedures and ensure that these are appropriately implemented
- Helping the team implement a best practice control environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal)