About Company :
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for resolving customers storage technical difficulties. Crucial qualities for this role are being team oriented, highly motivated, eager to always be learning, strong technical problem-solving skills and most important of all, customer centric.
Your success in this role will pivot around:
· Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
· Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
· Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
· Provide World Class Support to our customers.
· Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
· Sharing your knowledge. Be it with Knowledge Base articles, developing micro trainings for peers and customers, partnering with peers or spending time with a customer to increase their knowledge of VMware products.