Job Description : Weir Software Engineer Trainee – Digital
Engineer trainee role at Weir EnSci brings new talent to Digital Group. Opportunities to learn and grow in diverse set areas and domains including but not limited to Front end UI and Backend API development, Azure DevOps and platform services etc. This role contributes to innovative solutions and bringing new ideas to work .
- Should be ready learn and enterprise level software development.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities through prioritising and managing time efficiently.
- Flexible and adaptive to different environments and culture
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and explore new arenas and technologies
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviors in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered for candidates that have the ability to perform the objectives above.
- Candidate with 0-3 years of experience in Software development Fresh Graduate Engineer passed out of university in 2022 would be an ideal fit for this position.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in CS/IS/IT.
- Academic Score: Engineering CGPA 7.5 and above and 12th & 10th – 80%
- Good knowledge of software development using C# and .net core technologies.
- Good understanding API development using .net core, Azure Functions and Postman.
- Knowledge or experience on Azure Cloud will be a huge advantage.