Job Description :
Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics – Pune, India
Are you ready for a role that takes your analytical skills to a whole new level? How about offering up your skills in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Join Western Union as a Trainee Associate, Customer Analytics.
Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this unique role, you will be expertise as Customer Analytics.
In this unique global role, you will be responsible for;
- You will be developing a deep understanding of the key metrics for our business and build common business intelligence platforms for internal data consumption.
- You’ll work closely with various teams to perform all analytical support needed to improve effectiveness of customer acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention initiatives.
- You’ll make a difference by developing appropriate programming code and/or works with other developers and database administrators to prepare appropriate data tables for analysis.
- Analyses, models, validates data for standard and ad hoc requests.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the set-up and execution of valid measurement plans based on Design of Experiment methodologies.
- Exposure to the Data Analytics space.
- Knowledge of querying databases (SQL) and knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience on visualization tools like PowerBI.
- Experience in programming using Python is desired.
- Good communication and analytical skills are both important for this role.