Job Description :
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
Designation – Associate Analyst
Qualification – B.E / B. Tech (2021 & 2022 Passed out)
Service Agreement – 12 Months of Service Agreement
Office Location: Noida, Gurugram
Shift Timings- 5.30pm to 3am (Should be flexible in work in complete night shifts)
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS & Mainframes principles/concepts.
- Knowledge in Simple & Complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),SAS, Mainframe principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
Communication and Excellence:
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
Applicant should have below documents:
1. PAN Card & Aadhar Card
2. Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, All semester Marksheets