Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
Wipro Job Responsibilities:
- Address Flexible work approval requests and validating based on predefined guidelines and protocols
- Provide support based on available resources and triage requests to respective POC for approvals (as per process requirements)
- Provide final confirmation on request post successful validation
- Prepare Flexible work specific documentations, review for accuracy managing document ratification
- Manage system specific data changes due to Flexibel work approvals ensuring zero impact to payroll
- Coordination with multiple stakeholders to manage escalations, sensitive inquiries, exception requests
- Excellent Advance Excel Skills.
- Ability to focus on details, multitasking and perform activities timely with quality output.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Flexible for evening calls for HQ reviews and transition calls on regular basis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Translation test will be conducted as part of the interview.