Google’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
- Align Smart Home and Home Automation services through technical execution across multiple Engineering teams
- Lead the strategy and execution for Smart Home Services including migration to Google’s infrastructure
- Lead a team of Engineers and tech leads to transform the technical vision to reality
- Align Services’ technical strategy across multiple cross-functional and cross-PA teams
- Build inclusive teams and a culture where everyone can thrive
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical leadership role; overseeing strategic projects, with 3 years of experience in a people management, supervision/team leadership role
- Experience working on a Smart Home based service. Full stack and distributed systems experience.
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Selection Process: Google Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection