Xiaomi Corporation (/ˈʃaʊmiː/; Chinese: 小米), commonly known as Xiaomi and registered as Xiaomi Inc., is a Chinese designer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and related software, home appliances, and Household hardware. Behind Huawei, it is the second-largest manufacturer of smartphones in the world, most of which run on the MIUI User interface, which is based on the Android operating system, The company is ranked 338th and is the youngest company on the Fortune Global 500.
System Testing Job Responsibilities:
You will be predominantly responsible for System testing of smart phones/TVs
System Testing Job Duties:
· Meeting with the product design team to discuss System testing parameters.
· Executing test plans for Test cases & setting up test environments.
· Perform objective code analysis to find and fix bugs in mobile Software.
· Knowledge of modern mobile development, including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
· Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
· Validating and evaluating the performance of SOC, CPU, UFS, and Memory Systems.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Must have knowledge of Android Audio Framework, mobile working principle
· Experience in Mobile chipsets such as Qualcomm, MTK will be an added advantage.
· Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
· Knowledge of ARM/CPU Architecture.
· Basic knowledge of Android, Python, ADB commands, and Ubuntu knowledge will also be an added advantage
Qualification – B Tech Preferred
Experience – 0-1 Year
Skills – Android Framework, Basic Knowledge about Chipset Working concepts.