About Airbus :
Airbus is a global alternative investment management firm, founded in 1989, which manages over $61 billion in assets. The company pursues a diverse array of investment strategies, including equities arbitrage, fixed income strategies, and quantitative strategies. It was founded on the belief that innovation and results come from empowering talented, independent-minded individuals.
Airbus Off Campus Responsibilities:
- Have a collaborative and research driven mindset, and act as a real team player
- Understand the new & emerging cyber threats and propose methods to prevent and detect
- Develop automations to ease the security investigation & response process
- Adopt and promote Security-by-Design, secure DevOps and secure SDLC practices
- Proactively contribute to the business solutions, design and architecture
- Research, understand the latest security vulnerabilities and propose recommendations
- Work with security architects in designing a comprehensive risk-based architecture
- Closely working with Product managers, Architects, Operational people, and Security experts to understand Airbus security posture and contribute towards it’s betterment
- Establish and maintain privileged relationship within Cybersecurity and Airbus IM organization
- Participate in Security threat and monitoring forums to learn and keep abreast of the latest changes and good practices
- Challenge traditional ways of thinking and propose new ideas
- Ensure the good reporting for her/his activity.
- Having good knowledge in scripting and automation (such as Python, Bash script etc.)
- Basic understanding of security referential and frameworks such as: MITRE ATT&CK, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001 etc. is an added advantage
- Proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and utilize time effectively
- Excellent Organizational and interpersonal skills.