About Analog Devices :
Analog Devices, operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies. ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets.
Analog Devices Off Campus Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the global software development team to collect requirements, document features, perform qualification and testing of our best in class Job Schedulers, Resource optimizers and Cloud automation software mostly in C++ and Python.
- Propose enhancements, prototype solutions quickly, implement efficient algorithms, and produce production quality code for cluster management, license management, and other applications for engineering productivity.
- Research new algorithms in the resource optimization space and develop automation for improving the software and introduce innovative techniques for time vs cost tradeoffs.
- Develop various unit, system and corner case tests for various software projects.
- Work with the senior developers and end customers; provide training and collect user requirements for improvements.
- Work on data analytics, collecting the right data, performing analysis, and developing systems/methods to recommend improvements to the software.
- Software development experience in using at-least one Object Oriented Language (C++, Java etc.)
- Demonstrable scripting ability in Python and working in Linux and Windows platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to propose new ideas and to champion best practice methodologies
- Some experience about Job Schedulers like AWS batch, LSF, SLURM or Grid Engines.