Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Airtel off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Organizing and running competition & challenges related to AOI & Connectivity across India
- Catering to different MIS requirements from Circle or Centre.
- Presenting Digimate Traffic Aggregator Summary along with Airtel IQ Dashboard
- Classification, Digitalization & Analysis on Residential, B2B & Commercial Connected Buildings
- Aggregating input on top deals and tracking them over the month
- Data inputs for Cascades & Reviews
- HP Utilization analysis with tracking Revenue in Connected Buildings
- Tracking OB fulfilment against DOA Approvals
- Advance AOI Rental Dispersion analysis
Airtel off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Any Graduate from any stream.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel (Should be well versed with formulas like V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table, Concatenate, Trim, etc.)
- Good analytical skill and logical reasoning.
- Good Communication Skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable workload and meet schedules with accurate results.
- Ability to work well independently in a team environment, be self-motivated, and multi-task while achieving expectations.