We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
- Batch: 2022/2023 Pass outs
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT)
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute tests.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge of OOPs concept and beginner level hands-on on any 1 programming language Java/C#.
- Knowledge in Database basic queries.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Good Stakeholder management. Building relationships with other teams to collaborate and work.