Cisco is hiring for the role of Technical Graduate Apprentice – India UHR!
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot, and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but are not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc.
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes.
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide, and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers.
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; document business requirements and collaborate on solution design, execution, and business testing.
- Must have graduated in 2022 and 2023 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting August 2023.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.