Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming and artificial intelligence.
Amazon Careers 2023 – Job Responsibilities
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
Amazon Job Openings 2023 – Education Qualifications
Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
Amazon Job Openings 2023 skill Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
- Practical machine learning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills