Amazon is hiring for the role of System Development Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing systemic and infrastructure issues, fixing production software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code (Perl, Ruby, Java), performing SQL queries, updating, tracking, and resolving technical challenges
- Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and
- Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes, and documentation of our systems
- Knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
- Experience programming with at least one modern language such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PowerShell, Ruby
- Experience tools for automation (building, testing, releasing, or monitoring)
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of Python scripting language
- Experience on highly concurrent, high throughput systems and knowledge of complex distributed systems.